@ Rs. 1,699 *
Original Fees Rs.
In 1 day | From Any where | At a Single Click
MSME certificate is mandatory to avail benefits uder COVID 19 Package for MSMEs.
India’s #1 Legal Services Platform
100k+ Happy customers
#1 Mobile App Convenience
How Does Online Company Registration Work?
The procedure for registering the company is not much complex. It can be done in just a few steps and the whole process won’t take much time either. It hardly takes a month to get all this done.
First of all, decide the unique name of the company. Your company’s name shouldn’t match with any existing companies
Your company must have a registered office. It can be either a posh office or a rented room, but you must have a place to register as the office address.
You’re registering for a company, so obviously, you’re expected to have some money in your hand. At the minimum, you should have a capital amount of INR 1 lakh.
Who should go for Company registration?
That’s a curious question, especially for the company owners. If you just launched your company and you’re fully confident that your business will grow in the future, go for your company’s registration and give it wings to achieve soaring heights. However, if you just stepped into the business world and have no knowledge about it, you can wait for a while to get your company registered. Ideally, the business owners, who are looking to expand their scale operations, raise capitals, or want to convert an existing firm into a private limited company, need company registration.
Benefits of Company registration:
If you’ll start counting each and every benefit, the list will go endless. Here, we have pointed out the most vital benefits of registering a company.
- First of all, it makes you genuine and authentic in the eyes of the public and the officials. If your company is officially registered, people will never have trust issues with your company. The trust will come automatically.
- It definitely helps you grow your business.
- Customers come to you. Obviously, everyone wants reliability.
- It doubles the chances of partnerships and collaboration with other businesses.
- It avoids you from the risks of losing your data and having copyright infringements.
- A registered company provides great capital contribution as well as long-term business goals.
Documents required for Company registrationBefore you head out to register your company, let us tell you the required checklist.
- Unique name
- Registered office
- Minimum capital contribution
- Two directors
Process for company registrationThe procedure for registering the company is not much complex. It can be done in just a few steps and the whole process won’t take much time either. It hardly takes a month to get all this done.
- Purchase the most suitable plan for you
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
- Next, get the application for DIN
- Look for the name availability and apply for it
- Then, fill EMoa and EAOA to register your company
- Application for the PAN and TAN of the company
- Get the certification of incorporation
Finally, open a current bank account on the company name
FAQs on Company
If your all documents are ready, it should not take more than 15 days. However, sometimes, other factors can delay the process. In any case, it won’t stretch any longer than 1 month.
Not really. It is an online process and your physical presence is not required.
Definitely, an NRI can be a director in your company, but one of the directors must be an Indian. Also, for an NRI director, additional documents are required including a copy of the passport and a copy of the driving license. Moreover, he will also be charged an additional fee.
No. The details have to be exactly the same on all documents in order to incorporate your company.
Yes, there must be 2 directors. If you wish, you can even register your relatives or family members.
Of course, you can as long as it is your own house. Else, you’ll need to submit a rent certificate. If it’s your own house, you’ll require to submit a copy of your utility bill.